The Cabmate CallCenter System is an enterprise class dispatch solution built upon the powerful Linux operating system and MySQL database. Cabmate is used by fleets ranging in size from 200 vehicles to more than 2,500 vehicles.
Cabmate clients frequently process more than 1,000 trips in a single hour, and dispatch to many fleets across multiple cities and time zones. Cabmate is a true call center application ideally suited for high volume, distributed and mission critical operations.
- Features & Benefits
- Cabmate’s Account Manager allows you to maintain detailed information about your Customers including contact and billing information, pickup and destination addresses, and driving directions as well as enhanced service offering tools like account prompts and validations.
- The Calltaker window is used to enter the job details for various types of jobs. Calltaker provides speedy access to information and processing of customer orders for immediate, future or regular dispatch scenarios.
- The Communications Manager allows supervisory staff to monitor the performance of the communications network and data traffic to and from MDTs in the Vehicles.
- Fleet Manager allows you to maintain detailed information about your drivers and vehicles including insurance and banking information as well as allowing you to maintain information on, and assign vehicles to particular fleets.
- Check the status of a job, determine the ETA and view the route.
- Credit Card Manager allows you to view transactions, determine the results, and create a report per driver.
- Use Map Point Editor to create and customize your zones based on your set of rules.
- The Supervisor can keep track of what’s happening within the fleet to make sure the jobs are flowing as required.
- Optional Modules
In addition to its core functionality, the following Cabmate software modules are available:
When used in conjunction with Cabmate, the Screen Pop/Caller ID option allows passenger information for existing customers to be instantly displayed when the Call Taker picks up the phone. To take advantage of this feature your company must be subscribed to a Caller ID feature via your local telephone service provider and your telephone system must support Computer Telephony Integration (CTI).
Credit Card Payment
The Cabmate Card Dispatcher feature facilitates credit, debit and private label card transactions providing maximum payment flexibility to your passengers and safety for your drivers.
The Outbound SMS module allows the Cabmate to provide automatic notifications to reservation customers including:
- Ride Dispatched – Informs the passenger via SMS Text Message that their reservation has been dispatched to a specific vehicle, and includes the vehicle ID so that the passenger knows what vehicle to watch for.
- Vehicle Out Front – Informs the passenger via SMS Text message that the driver has arrived at the pick-up address (“Out Front”). The Out Front message is sent when the driver presses the “OnScene” or “OutFront” button on his MDT (the label for this button is configurable).
Driver SMS Notification of Fare Offer
The Driver Notification module allows drivers to receive fare offers for work they have been assigned on their SMS capable mobile device.
When used in conjunction with Cabmate, iTaxiSrv allows licensed 3rd party developers to interact with the Cabmate dispatch system, injecting work and receiving updates in real time. Mobile Knowledge partners including TaxiMagic, Unified Dispatch, and many others leverage this interface.
Shared Ride Manifest
Cabmate can be purchased with the optional Shared Ride Dispatch module which provides the ability to manually create and import manifests to be dispatched to Drivers as Runs on their MDTs.
SRE – Shared Ride Engine
The SRE software module seamlessly integrates with the Cabmate Dispatch System software to provide Fleet Operators engaged in mixed-modal transportation services the ability to automatically group trips into optimized runs and routes based upon a suite of business rules and resource availability. The Shared Ride Engine enables you to respond to tenders for Shared Ride services at a fraction of the cost of competitive systems while maintaining all of your operational data within a single integrated application environment.
VTrack – Web Portal
The VTrack vehicle tracking portal allows authorized users to track vehicles in a convenient manner from an internet connected workstation or mobile device leveraging the select browsers (Chrome, FireFox, Safari and select versions of Internet Explorer).
- User Interface
Accounts Administration Screen
Communications Manager Screen
Fleet Manager Screen
Job Status Screen
Credit Card Manager Screen
MapPoint Editor Screen
VTrack Vehicle Tracking Screen
To learn more of how Mobile Knowledge can assist you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.