TaxiHail is a logical extension to your Mobile Knowledge dispatch system. TaxiHail allows passengers to book and manage their own reservations via iOS, android or the web in real-time, alleviating call congestion during peak busy hours. An app you can count on from the company you already trust for your dispatch requirements.
A sampling of custom branded TaxiHail deployments is provided below:
- Features & Benefits
- Your customers, your app, your brand!
- Custom branded with your logo & colors
- Allows passengers to book by Smartphone (iOS and Android) or via the Web
- Seamless integration w/ Mobile Knowledge dispatch
- GPS based address matching with both immediate and scheduled reservations including fare estimate & favorite locations.
- Book a taxi in just 3 clicks!
- Process more reservations with fewer calltakers and greater accuracy
- Reduce “No-Shows” by allowing passengers to see their vehicle on the map
- Your costs will not increase as more customers adopt smartphone booking
- Build customer loyalty!
- Optional Modules
In addition to its core functionality, the following TaxiHail software modules are available:
App Marketing via SMS
Marketing your app to your regular clients is easy with the Mobile Knowledge outbound SMS feature. Telephone reservations will receive an SMS message indicating the number of the vehicle assigned to their ride and providing a link to download your TaxiHail app.
An optional extension to the TaxiHail system, the custom branded TaxiHail Kiosk is installed onto Android tablets supplied by you and enabled for the wireless provider of your choice. These kiosks can be installed in a hotel lobby, restaurant, or other location from which you have frequent pick-up requests, so that the Concierge, or passengers themselves can order a vehicle with the click of a button.
TaxiHail Kiosk keeps track of individual requests, providing the status of each booking under a centralized view.
Status Screen – Single Trip
Status Screen – Multiple Trips
- User Interface - Web
- User Interface - App (iOS & Android)
To learn more of how Mobile Knowledge can assist you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.